Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anderson Cooper and Nancy Grace










"I'm rooting for you," he said.

"What exactly are you talking about?" she asked.

"I want you to win the mirror ball trophy on DWTS."


 "Don't come home without it."

"Why?"

"I'm one of your fans."



"I vote for you daily."

"Is that all?"

"I'm your secret admirer."

"Why?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"I'm an attorney."



"I get to question you on the witness stand."

"We're not in court."



"We're journalists."

"You're on court TV."



 "In case you've forgotten, I'm an attorney."

"Please answer the question and refrain from asking it."

"What was the question again, Counsel?"

"Why are you my secret admirer?"

"I love you."



 "You're beautiful and hard working."

"Are we on Anderson Cooper 360?"

"It's more like "Keeping Them Honest."



"I'm being honest."

"Thanks for keeping us informed."

"Do you love me?"

It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Should I take the 5th or declare it heaven? Heaven!!! I truly believe he loves her. Agreed, everyone has the capacity to love. Love measures our strengths. Conversely, hatred depicts our weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment