Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Monday, November 14, 2011

John McCain and Oprah Winfrey

"Where were you when I needed you?" he asked.

"What for?" she asked.

"You had the magic ace."

"Did you mean Obama?"

"Yes, I did."

"Are you together?"

"Yes, we can be! Yes, we are!"

"He's my boyfriend as in Oprah and Obama."

"Was that why you crossed the carpet?"

" From Bush to Obama."

"Yes, it was!"

"Is that why you're not married?"

"Yes, it is!"

"Are you in love with him?"

"Yes, I am."

"Will you marry him?"

"Yes, I will."

"Will you have children with him?"

"Yes, I will."

"Will you divorce him?"

"Yes, I will."



It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? I would rather take the 5th. Taking the 5th does not mean their marriage is destined for hell. They should consider taking it to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment