Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

"I have a dark past," she said.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"I might return to it."

"Not on my watch! Our children and I will always have your back."

"Thank you."

"Will you marry me?"

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"I don't want another divorce."

"Our six children want us to marry."

"They want to be bridesmaids and groomsmen."

"3 bridesmaids and 3 groomsmen."

"It makes sense. 3 of each."

'Who will be the maid of honor and best man?"

"No one. The wedding is about you, our children and I."

"Yes, I'll marry you."



Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have three sons and three daughters. They adopted three of them. It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Their children symbolize their love. They bring out the best in them. If truth be told, they share an extraordinary bond. He helped her overcome her dark past. For these reasons, they deserve a gold medal. I might add that everyone has a dark past.

No comments:

Post a Comment