Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Friday, November 11, 2011

Newt Gingrich and Ellen DeGeneres


"I would like you to help me shape the 21st Century," he said.

"You're already shaped. Improperly, I might add," she said.

"You don't need my help."

"Improperly?"

"That's why, I need your help."

"I meant Politically."

"You're the front runner."

"I'm #2 now."

"I need your help badly."

"Ouch!"

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"It's the only way to win the 2012 Presidential elections."

"I was right! I'm recanting!"

 "You're shaped improperly, not politically!"

"Together, We Will Conquer America!"

 "That's our Slogan."

"Why me?'

"We need change in the White House."

"You're perfect!"

"Change?"

"Yes."

"Count me in!"

"Is that a Yes?"

 "First Lady's Knocking on Your Door!"

"Is that another slogan?"

"Yes."

"Yes, I will marry you."


It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! They would accomplish wonders for America. They're powerful doers and speakers. Congratulations are in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment