Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ray J and Kim Kardashian






"Baby, I told you so," he said.

"What?" she asked.

"One day, you would be my wife."

"When?"

"Eight years ago."

"I didn't hear you."

"I knew you would be back."

"I'm not back yet."

"I have one wish."

"What's that?"

"For us to be best friends."

"Is that all?"

"We would have a baby."

"I would like that."

"Does this mean you're back?"

"Yes."

"Will you marry me?"

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"My divorce hasn't been finalized."

"I don't mind waiting. Good things come to people who wait."

"Thanks."


"Baby, We'll have a dream wedding. It will cost twice as much."

"You read my mind. Thanks, Baby."

"One more wish, Baby."

"Anything."

"Ryan Seacrest will foot the bill."

"Yes, Baby."



It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Without question, I declare it heaven. They share a beautiful past which translated into fame. Most importantly, it's better to have loved than never to have loved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment