Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian


"You shouldn't have returned the Heisman trophy," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"It was yours to keep. You earned it."

"I was not comfortable with my name being dragged out in the spotlight."

"Was that why you left?"

"What about my left foot?"

"You're changing the subject."

"I'm always on the move. It comes with the territory."


"It was time to move on."

"You didn't exactly move on."


 "You replaced me with a woman who ressembles me to a perfect tee."


"Really?"

"We shared wonderful memories."

"We made a good team for almost 3 years."


 "You're my longest relationship."


 "I enjoyed cooking for you."

"Yes, you cooked my favorite meals. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"Everyone wishes you were back."

"My left foot hurts again. Football."

"Ryan Seacrest is willing to pay for another wedding."


"The royals can't hold a candle to us. It would be huge and expensive."

"I'll think about it."

"Fantastic! My divorce will be finalized soon. I got married just to make you jealous."



It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Should I take the 5th or declare it heaven? Heaven!!! They lasted more than 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment