Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey





"You're my greatest fan," he said.

"I've been wanting to meet you. I dream about you all night."

"You're my hero. My fans lift me up," she said.

"You've given me the strength to carry on."

"Hold Onto Your Dreams."

"Will you marry me?" he proposed.

"We just met."

"Hold my hand! Don't be afraid! I won't ever let you fall."

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!"

On April 30, 2008, Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got hitched. They have twins ( a boy and a girl). It begs the question. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Amazingly, their twins, Roc and Roe were delivered on their third anniversary, April 30, 2011. Their love is powerful. It's supreme. They've weathered several storms. Together, they rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment