Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bill and Melinda Gates

"Congratulations are in order!" he exclaimed.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked.

"You've been promoted."

"What position is that?"

"It's just a line."

"Oh!"

"I'll get to the point."

"I'm all ears."


"You've done an amazing job at Microsoft."

"You're brilliant, intelligent, smart, beautiful etc."

"Are you asking me to go out with you?"

"No!"

"I have plans to open a foundation."

"It would eradicate illiteracy and poverty globally "

"I need a partner."

"I can't do it alone."

"Will you be my partner?"

"Yes! Yes, Of course"

"Will you marry me? We will name it Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?"

"Yes.! Yes! Yes!"




On January 1, 1994, Bill Gates and Melinda French got hitched. They have a son and two daughters. It begs the question. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! They're partners for life. They devote their daily lives to saving other lives globally, especially in third world countries. Hence, they deserve a Nobel Peace Prize as well as a gold medal. Behind every great man, there's a woman and vice versa rings true blue for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment