Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mark Kelly and Gabrielle Giffords

 
"I'll get stronger," she said.

"Yes, you will," he said.

"We'll have a baby."

"Yes, we will."

"I survived because of your love."

"You're the love of my life."

"I remember Dr. Martin Luther King. He had a dream."

"Yes, he did."

"I remember Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger."

"What about him?"

"He was with several women."

"Yes, he loves women."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

On November 10, 2007, Mark Kelly and Gabrielle Giffords got hitched. They have 2 step children. He has two daughters from his first marriage. It begs the question. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Because of his unconditional love, she survived brain injuries. Love conquers all. I truly believe she'll make a full recovery and return to her position as Congresswoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment