Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell


"You're fired," he said.

"You're not on Celebrity Apprentice," she said.

"I'm referring to The View."

"You can't fire me! You're not my boss."

"Would you like to come on Celebrity Apprentice?"

"I would on one condition."

"What's that?"

"To fire you."

"You can't fire me. I'm the boss."

"If I were your boss, I would fire you."

"How about a peace offering?"


It begs the question. Will their Marriage be made in Heaven or Hell? Heaven!!! Hatred isn't the opposite of love. Indifference is. It means if you can't love, don't hate.  Let's stop hating!!! I truly believe Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell love another. For a kick-off, they have kids. Children represent love. Hence, they deserve a gold medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment