Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bruce and Kris Jenner aka Kris Kardashian









"Honey, I should probably change my last name back to Kardashian. Everyone calls me, Mrs. Kardashian. My children are Kardashians. The Kardashian name has become a brand name," she said.

"No comment," he said.

"Honey, I wouldn't change my name. We've been married for 20 years. I'm Kris Jenner forever."

"I love you, honey."

" I love you too, honey!"



On April 21, 1991, Bruce Jenner and Kris Kardashian got hitched. They have 8 children. She had 4 with her first husband, Robert Kardashian while he had 2 with his first wife, Linda Thompson. And they have 2. It begs the question. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! If truth be told, they raised all eight children. For starters, they've been married for 20 years. The oldest child is 32 while the youngest is 14. Hence, they deserve a gold medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment