Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

President Barack Obama








"You should marry President Barack Obama," he said.

"I can't marry him. He already has a wife," I answered.

"He will divorce his wife. You have the power to land him," he said.

"I don't want to land him. He has children. I'm an advocate."



I've played cupid in 24 federal courts. Hence, I single-handedly enhanced the economy and promoted family values. Needless to say, more than 200 defense attorneys, 100 federal judges, 100 magistrate judges and 100 deputy clerks were hired. Most importantly, I'm an economist. To be frank, I became one by default. I had geared up to graduate with a BS in Accounting, but I ended up with a BA in Economic and Mathematics by means of sexual retaliation. Because I practice abstinence, I'm not a consenting adult. Given that children are priceless, I litigated suits on behalf of them for nine trillion dollars from June 2003 until June 2010. I sued corporations for 9 trillion dollars. Some were headquartered outside America. While, we're on the subject, there are 12 zeros in a trillion.  Still, this amount isn't nearly enough to compensate the damages liable to children. Some are starving while others are injured. If truth be told, more people die by means of abortions than wars. More than 100 million dollars was poured into the economy. Some were pocketed under the table. I repeatedly asked defense attorneys to donate money to children's organizations. Not surprisingly, their refusals were adamant. That's why, I stopped. I've since replaced my suits with songs. I'm also an artist.


"You could put back money into the economy by slicing the salaries of members of your cabinet. Then, give it to the poor by marching with members of your cabinet to poverty-stricken areas. Some children live there. This would boost up the economy. Are you ready to show love to your people? By the way, my name is AmandaU. I'm an artist, author, and economist."

I sent this answer to President Obama via Yahoo yesrerday. It would guarantee an instant cure. Money is like earth. It revolves. If few people have it, the rest are starving. If you lend a hand to them, it boosts the economy. The old adage, "the more the merrier" rings true blue. Only 1% of people on earth are benefiting from her wealth. How about the other 99%? Are we not entitled to the piece of the pie? President Barack Obama should set an unprecendented example. It might earn him a re-election.



It begs the question. Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell? Would our marriage have been made in heaven or hell? Hell!!! Some children are starving while others are injured. By the same token, some adults are also in the same nightmarish predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment