Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian-Odom

 
"You're going to be my wife in a month," he said.

"How do you know? We just met. We hardly know one another," she said.

"It's the only way to make love to you. I can't wait to put a ring on your finger."

"You'll be all mine in a month.  You're absolutely gorgeous."

"Seeing is believing. Where's the ring?"

"I don't have it yet. I'll have it in 2 weeks."

'I won't breathe a word to my father. He'll think you're a loser."

"I'm not one of them. I'm dead serious. I want to have children with you."

"I would like to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Thank you."



On September 27, 2009, Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian got hitched. They crossed paths on August 27, 2009. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Both are tall. Just kidding!!! They waited until they were engaged or married to consummate. Respect is the cornerstone of every relationship, whether it's business or personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment