Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Michael Trevino and Lady Gaga








"I called more than seventeen million times. You're unreachable," he said.

"I apologize. I'm terribly busy," she said.

"With what?"

"My little monsters mean the world to me."

"17 million and counting. Congratulations are in order!"

"Thanks a million times."

"I would like to become one of them."

"Yes, of course."

"I meant, will you marry me?"

"Right now, I'm married to my liitle monsters."

"You're Mother Monster. I want to be Father Monster."

"Shhhhhhhhhh."



It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? I would rather take the 5th. This doesn't mean that their marriage is destined for hell. Given that I enjoy playing cupid, they should consider taking it to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment