Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian





"There are some things you need to know about me," she said.

"I don't care about your past. I'm only interested in your present and future," he said.

"If anything, your past has made you a strong, hard working and beautiful woman."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Please tell me about your past."

"I thought you didn't want to know."

"If we're going to be husband and wife, I need to know every sordid detail."

"Did you just propose marriage?"

"Yes."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Not with a million red roses and a diamond ring fit for a Queen."

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A million times."



On August 20, 2011, Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian got hitched. Is their marriage made in heaven or hell? Before I answer it, I would like to pause for a minute. Should I take the 5th? Will I declare it heaven? How about hell? Because I promote family values, I'm not at liberty to proclaim other people's marriages made in hell? It would defeat the purpose. And so, it's the moment of truth. Heaven!!! Opposites who share common goals attract more.

No comments:

Post a Comment