Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pitbull and Nicki Minaj






"I like your petiteness," he said.

"My what?" she asked.

"I meant your d.........," he said.

"My what?"

"I forgot. You don't speak French."

"What?"

"Me and you should go out."

"Where?"

"It's up to you."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Look! I get to ask all the questions, not you."

"All rightee."

"What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Champagne."

"Champagne?"

"Yes."

"Go to hell!"



"Give me everything."


"What part of hell do you not understand?"


"All of it! I want some international love."






It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? I would take the 5th. This doesn't mean that their marriage is destined for hell. Because I enjoy playing cupid, they should consider taking it to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment