Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Monday, October 24, 2011

Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul





"The longer we work for the same company, the more I think we belong together," he said.

"I can't seem to get you out of my system either," she said.

"What is 1 + 1?"

"Are you speaking Queen's English?"

"Appalling! Atrocious!"

"Are you talking to me?"

"Of course not!"

"Who are you talking to? It's just the two of us in this hotel room."

"I'm referring to my old gig on IDOL."

"Those days are behind us. Let's look to the future. We've got the X-Factor. They don't."

"Yes, of course. Now, back to us."

"I'm all ears."

"Will you marry me, Angel?"

"Isn't that the antonym of Appalling and Atrocity?"

"You know me very well."


"I thought you would never ask."

"Is that a Yes?"

"Yes, Simon."




It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Simply, their hearts beat as one. They can't seem to be apart for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment