Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chris Brown and R. Rihanna Fenty



"My head hurts. I don't remember where I banged it," she said.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked.

"On the fore head."

"Yeah 3x! It's bleeding."

"What does it mean?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

"Agreed."

"Let me hold your hands."

"Why?"

"You're so beautiful. It feels like I'm a dream. I might wake up and we're no longer together."

" If it happens, we'll always be together in spirit."

It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Before I take the 5th or declare it heaven, I would like to pose another question. Did Rihanna endure amnesia? It rings true blue. I've had 10 CT-scans. I suffered more than 10 brain injuries on more than 10 incidents. I give my gratitude to God.  Gratitude's the greatest of all virtues. Not only did He save me more than a million times from harm's way, He turned back the clock. Let's now turn back the clock for Chris and Rihanna! Heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment