Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger


"Great News, Governor! I'm an advocate for kids. I fight passionately for them. Please extend my greetings to your family," I said.

"Thank you, @AmandaUch. It's one of my favorite tweets. I favored it," he said.

"Governor, I just realized you favored one of my tweets in September 2010. I would like to thank you today, October 27, 2011. October is full of surprises."

"I like to hear from my fans."

"I'm one of your fans. Please share my blogsite, "Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell?" with your fans and followers."

"I pray you and your wife would reconcile. Family is the most important. Without one, we're nothing. Most importantly, your children need you to reunite with their mother."

"And if you're not able to mend fences with your wife, Maria Shriver, I would like to be one of your favorite people."

"Are you willing to propose marriage with a ring? I might add that I have plans to have twin boys via in vitro fertilization. In 2003, depressed females kidnapped my only child and killed my beloved father. By the way, I'm 21/43. Because of the brain injuries I sustained at age 2, I've not aged much. I'm not ashamed to admit it. My head was split into 2 when I was 2 years old. As a matter of fact, my children help me to age. Prior to my son's conception, I couldn't grow past 8 years old. When I became pregnant with him, I received stem cells from him. And, I grew from 4 feet to almost 5 feet 5 inches. On a final note, I worked as a Budget Analyst/Acting Grants Manager for Special Olympics International Incorporation. During this time, I had coffee with your soon to be ex brother-in-law, Tim Shriver ( President, CEO & Chairman). We met for 5 minutes in his office to discuss my children's books. Nothing happened!!! For the umpteenth time, I'm an advocate for children. I fought passionately for them in 24 federal courts across America from June 2003 until June 2010 (7 years). I single-handedly enhanced the economy in the United States of America. California benefited the most."

It begs the question. Will our marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! For a kick-off, it won't be based upon false pretenses. I'm a straight shooter. I like to put my cards on the table. As it happens, former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger fits the bill. We would be able to compliment one another. Because I survived a series of brain injuries, there are scores of female terrorists who constantly bully and envy me day after day. They enjoy feeding lies to potential suitors. I believe in courtship as opposed to dating. Following a short courtship, President Nicolas Sarkozy married  First Lady of France, Carla Bruni. In fact, I speak French fluently. I attended high school in Paris. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger would be able to protect me as he did in several of his action hero movies. In truth, I possess the beauty, body, brains and youth, among other qualities to land any man younger or older, including the powerful ones. Once more, I'm 21/43. In all honesty, God turned back the clock and the tables on my adversaries. He saved me from harm's way more than a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment