Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Monday, October 17, 2011

President Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga




" I replaced Bad Romance with Bill Romance, " she said.

"Thank you," he said.

"Baby, I wish to play sax with you."

"Did you mean sex? "

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

" I'm definitely on board. "

"I love you. I'm on the edge with you tonight."

"C'est magnifique! You and I share some things in common," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"You love President Bill Clinton and I love President George W. Bush."

"I love men who are  Commanders-in-Chief."

"Me too."

"I work seven days a week."

"Me too!"


"I play the piano."

"Me too."

"I write all my songs."

"Me too."


At 21 years old, Lady Gaga found fame. She hit the Jackpot through hard work. I'm 21/43. It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! Action speaks louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment