Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rob Kardashian and Lacey Schwimmer





"Robert, could you please tie my shoe laces?" she asked.

"It's Rob. My Dad's Robert," he said.

"I apologize."

"Please don't. It's a compliment. He was ahead of his time. He was a genius and a top-notch attorney."

"Sorry about your Dad."

"I've been dying to tie them."

"Really?"

"Since I started dancing on DWTS. My eyes have been fixatated on them."

"Are we still talking about my shoe laces?"

"You look stunning. I like the way you shake on the dance floor."

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"I would like to tie them now."

"Yes! Yes! Oh! Yes! That's the way I like it! I like it."


"I like it too. Lacey and Robert. L & R."


 It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! They compliment one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment