Pages

  • 312718_10% of $100 Order+ at Jackson & Perkins

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian


"Let's get married, Princess," he said.

"I'm not ready for marriage," she said.

"Our son is priceless."

"I have plans to attend law school."

"Like father, like daughter."

"Yes. I'm the oldest of 8 children."

""All right! I'll wait. During my dark days, you didn't walk out on me."

"Together we stand. Divided, they conquer."

"Patience's a virtue. Good things come to people who wait in miniature packages."

"I concur, counsel."

"What happened to Princess?"

"Fantastic Mother, Attorney, Counsel, Beautiful, Princess and Sweetheart are ways to describe you."

"Thank you."



Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian have a son. They're expecting another child next year. Congratulations are in order! It begs the question. Will their marriage be made in heaven or hell? Heaven!!! They share an extraordinary bond. What's more, they've weathered several storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment